Through a partnership with the MacKenzie Art Gallery (MAG), this program provides an opportunity for Newcomer and Immigrant women to build relationships, share experiences, create and learn through life skills and hands-on creative art workshops.
The program includes:
- Conversation circles and practical life skills training and supports;
- Building relationships and sharing experiences in a safe environment;
- Information sessions on how to access local shopping areas, community services, health care resources and public transportation;
- Art activities with professional art instructors; and,
- Educational and recreational field trips to local events, museums and historical sites.
Free child minding is available for children to participate in supervised play, games, and art activities while mothers attend the workshops.
- Permanent Residents, Visitors, Work Permit holders and Newcomer Canadian Citizens
- This gender-specific program is available to women
MacKenzie Art Gallery
3475 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4S 6X6
Drop-in basis (registration required)
Saturdays from 10:30 AM- 12:30 PM
Please note: During COVID-19 restrictions information and orientation and life skills workshops are being offered remotely.
For more information regarding REALI, or to register, please contact:
Phone: (306) 359-6514