This program provides Newcomer and Immigrant women and their families with short term counselling and referrals to gender-diverse community services, programs and resources.
The program includes :
- Comprehensive needs and risk assessments, safety planning and interventions, short term counselling, home visits and follow-up case management supports;
- Assistance in completing government forms and in accessing legal, financial, housing and healthcare supports; and,
- Referrals to community services, resources and adult learning programs.
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Visitors, and Work Permit holders.
- This program is available to Newcomer and Immigrant women and their families.
Regina Immigrant Women Centre
1801 Toronto Street
Regina, SK S4P 1M7
Staff are available for appointments 9am – 4pm from Monday to Friday.
For more information regarding the Family Support Program, or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Phone: (306) 359-6514