Regina Immigrant Women Centre has a Settlement Advisor who is a qualified and knowledgeable individual that is able to help you understand and use Saskatchewan services.
During your first meeting with the Settlement Advisor you will be able to:
- Get to know your Settlement Advisor and how she can help you.
- Use your Settlement Advisor’s knowledge and experience to help you find community resources and services to meet your most immediate needs, if you have not already done so. These resources may include finding out where to find food, health supplies or where to apply for a health card etc.
- Get contact information for critical services such as emergency services, immigration offices and your local Career and Employment Services offices.
- Be referred to the appropriate program at RIWC based on your needs.
Please note that the Settlement Advisor can NOT help you with immigration documents and processes. For help with immigration documents and processes you will need to contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada or the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
- Be living in Saskatchewan
- Be a Permanent or Temporary resident or a recent Canadian newcomer.
For more information regarding Settlement Advising, or to book an appointment, please contact:
Phone: (306) 359-6514