This program provides counselling services to newcomer, immigrant and refugee women, referrals to community support programs and resources, and follow-up supports.
The program includes :
- Comprehensive needs assessment and life skills counselling;
- Assistance accessing financial support, completing government forms, finding housing;
- Referrals to community resources, shelters, and adult learning programs; and,
- Home visits, safety planning and interventions, and mental health supports.
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Visitors, and Work Permit holders.
- This program is available only to women.
Regina Immigrant Women Centre
1801 Toronto Street
Regina, SK S4P 1M7
Staff are available for appointments 9am – 4pm from Monday to Friday.
For more information regarding the Family Support Program, or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Phone: (306) 359-6514