This program provides counselling services to newcomer immigrant and refugee women, referral to support programs and resources, and follow-up supports.
The program includes :
- Comprehensive needs assessment and life skills counselling
- Assistance accessing financial support, completing government forms, finding housing.
- Referrals to community resources, shelters, and adult learning programs
- Home visits, safety planning and intervention, and mental health supports
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Visitors, and Work Permit holders
- This program is available only to women
Regina Immigrant Women Centre
1801 Toronto Street
Regina, SK S4P 1M7
Staff are available for appointments 9am – 4pm from Monday to Friday.
For more information regarding the Family Support Program, or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Phone: (306) 359-6514