This program provides English classes aimed towards clients who want to improve their English language and literacy skills for the workplace.
Some of the topics included
- Communication in the workplace
- Workplace vocabulary
- Expectations of a Canadian workplace
- 18 years of age or older
- Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents
- CLB levels 4 and higher
RIWC English Learning Centre
(inside) Broadway United Church
105 Broadway Avenue
- Part time morning, afternoon and evening classes
- Classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- 16 weeks program with a week of volunteering experience at the end of the program
- On-site child minding available in morning and afternoon classes for children aged 12 months to 5 years.
For more information regarding Work Readiness Program, or to register, please contact