This program provides English classes aimed towards clients who want to improve their English language and literacy skills for the workplace. This is a 16 weeks program with a week of volunteering experience at the end of the program.
Some of the topics included
- Communication in the workplace
- Workplace vocabulary
- Expectations of a Canadian workplace
- 18 years of age or older
- Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents, and Temporary Residents
- CLB levels 4 and higher
RIWC English Learning Centre
(inside) Broadway United Church
105 Broadway Avenue
Work Readiness I- Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Work Readiness II- Wednesdays and Fridays 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Work Readiness III- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 1:00 PM- 3:00 PM
- On-site child minding available in morning and afternoon classes for children aged 18 months to 6 years.
- You must sign your child in and out of the childcare facility with the child minder
Street parking is available, and free! Just be sure not to park in the loading zone.
For more information regarding Work Readiness Program, or to register, please contact