To provide programming for the Education, Integration, Enrichment and Empowerment of immigrant and refugee women and their families.
To build a welcoming community where immigrant women and their families are supported, equity and diversity are promoted, and partnerships in the community are valued.
- To EMPOWER New Canadian women
- To promote EQUITY and DIVERSITY
- To build WELCOMING COMMUNITIES
- To INTEGRATE immigrants into our community through EDUCATION, SUPPORT and ENRICHMENT activities
- To develop PARTNERSHIPS with a broad range of organizations
- To strengthen RELATIONSHIPS with stakeholders
We have proudly served newcomers from over 30 countries including:
- Saudi Arabia
RIWC appreciates the funding provided by: